Get ready to enter the world of cosplay and cosplay lingerie! If you’re unfamiliar with cosplay as a whole, we’ll give you a little refresh.
Cosplay is the art of dressing up in costume and makeup to portray your favorite characters from anime, television, games, and movies. There are different levels to how extravagant you can be with your costume designs, which is all part of the fun.
In this magical world of dressing up and acting the part, there are countless places to go to show off your look and tons of other cosplayers to connect with. Some options for cosplay conventions include Comic-Con in San Diego, as well as Oz Comic-Con, Supanova, and PAX Australia. We love cosplay's mutual love for all things cute, anime, and some things that are a little risque.
At Moeflavor, we like to keep it spicy when we cosplay. We have so many options for you to choose from when it comes to cosplay in the bedroom. Find your favorite look in our shop, and don’t be afraid to be daring. You can also mix and match these pieces to portray whichever character you desire. There are also many ways to incorporate these hot looks into your more public cosplay outings.
If you’re ready to become the hottest cosplayer out there, we’ve got all the tips you’ll need in this guide to cosplay lingerie. Keep reading for examples of our favorite characters to cosplay, details about how to dress up, and the nitty-gritty about turning your bedroom into the next cosplay convention.
Why Do We Cosplay?
The biggest part of cosplay is obviously the fact that you’re imitating and role-playing as a certain fictional character. Cosplay is a vibrant way to get out of your daily routine and into an imaginative world where you can be anyone.
It’s not just about the outfit, makeup, and the whole get-up. The important thing to remember is that you’re passionately choosing to give life to the characters you pick and getting to step completely into the roles that you’ve loved for so long.
Cosplay lingerie is a way to add seductiveness and charm to your character of choice. Public cosplay conventions aren’t the only way to bring life to your role. To take this to a whole other level, choose some lingerie pieces that fit the description of whoever you choose to be. Using lingerie for cosplay is a thrilling way to be involved in this animated territory.
The options are endless, and we get it. It’s hard to choose who to be.
Are you interested in some different character ideas to cosplay? Keep reading to get some inspiration from our favorites list, as well as more tricks for how to cosplay. This guide was created just for you, and we’ve kept it cute, sexy, and strong. You’ll be ready to dress up in no time!
How To Get Into Cosplay Lingerie
Now that you’ve got the basics down, how should you go about transforming into your favorite roles? As always, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve nailed down a character list, different styles of lingerie and traditional cosplay outfits, shopping lists for all you’ll need, and how to make your character spring to life.
Pick a Character
First things first, you need to pick your character. The most popular choices typically come from anime shows and movies. We won’t lie; that’s where our favorites come from too!
By all means, choose whichever character screams to you or that you’ve been dying to dress up as. The list we’ve compiled is chock-full of different personalities and types.
- Lucoa (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid) : This blonde bombshell will have you feeling your absolute sexiest.
- Shirayuki (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime): Stubborn and joyful, this is a great character to play.
- Sailor Moon: A fan favorite, the outfit options for this loving girl are endless.
- Ezra Scarlet (Fairy Tail): Take on the role of this edgy female lead.
- Shuten-douji (Fate/Grand Order): With her brilliant ombre horns and flowing robe, this character is a blast to play.
- Taiga Aisaka (Toradora!): Get the best of both worlds with this character who looks sweet but packs a feisty punch.
- Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist): As the name suggests, this role is perfect if you want to go for a more seductive look.
- Mitsuri Kanroji (Demon Slayer): Mitsuri’s bright green and pink aesthetic makes her a great option for cosplay.
- Misa (Death Note) Misa is a no-brainer if you really want to be more steamy in your costume choice.
- Shion (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime): A mix of lavender hair and a curve-hugging purple suit makes Shion a fun character to play.
By now, you’ve got a grasp on who you’re going to dress as, so let’s get to the most fun of all! We’re about to walk you through some different styles, sexy and more discreet, for the perfect cosplay outfits. Some of these include inviting lingerie that totally goes with the characters.
Choose Your Style
The beauty of cosplay is that you can go for whatever style you’d like. You can be completely accurate in your costume choice, portraying the character exactly and getting every piece of the outfit correct, or you can stray a little bit off the path and make the outfit your own. Whichever style you choose, you’re going to look amazing.
As far as sex appeal goes, Moeflavor has what you need. A lot of these characters already have sexy, desirable qualities, so why not play off of that and be the star of your own cosplay convention?
Now that you’ve chosen a style of your costume, here are some ideas for your shopping trip that will come in handy and keep you all decked out:
- Wigs: If you’re not blessed with the hair color, cut, and style your character has, wigs are the perfect option to really look the part. There are even wigs made specifically to look like the most popular roles.
- Clothing: This one’s obvious, but there are a lot of pieces you can add or leave out that will change up your look. Take a picture of your character when you go shopping, and decide what pieces are crucial to getting the cosplay just right.
- Accessories: If you’re erring on the side of accuracy, accessories will be your best friend. Choose knee-high or thigh-high socks, headbands with horns or ears, crowns, jewelry, and the works.
You won’t miss a detail if you follow these tips when choosing your costumes. Even better, practice reenacting the character’s personality and attributes to be recognizable as your favorite character.
Act the Part
Just like there are different levels of dressing the part, the same goes for acting the part. This all depends on your personality and how far you want to delve into your role.
Keep it fun! You can take the cosplaying seriously while still keeping the acting fun and light. If you’re going to fully become the character you’ve chosen, do the research and start practicing imitating their mannerisms, speech, and quirks.
As if it wasn’t obvious, we’re huge fans of the sexier side of cosplay. While the outfits we would wear wouldn’t necessarily be convention-appropriate (although you do you!), they’re perfect for playing the part in the bedroom.
Cosplay in the bedroom keeps things fun, kinky, and whimsical. There are so many lingerie sets, accessories, and wigs that you can add to your collection, and you’ll be set to play any role you’re in the mood for. Own the room with whatever cosplay lingerie you decide to wear.
Wrapping Things Up
We think cosplay and lingerie go hand in hand, and if you think so too, then you’re in the right place. All styles, personalities, and bodies are welcome to join the fun of cosplay!
Go all out with the costumes, wigs, accessories, and props, or keep it simple and to the point. No matter which way you go, it will be bigger and better than ever! In no time, you’ll have an array of cosplay outfits so you can dress for all occasions, both out and about and in the privacy of the bedroom. We’re here for it all and can’t wait to see who you’ll morph into!